Retro Sports Cars Ltd specialise in retro and classic sports cars, particularly MG, Rover, Lotus, Caterham and British classic cars. We are an authorised Xpart Autoservice Centre and an authorised supplier of MG Rover genuine parts.
Owner and technical expert Chris has over 20 years experience in all aspects of car repairs and is a fully qualified motor vehicle technician and auto electrician.
Retro Sports Cars is now an authorised MOT Test Centre and can MOT all makes of car.
Services we offer include:
- Servicing and MOT tests.
- Full T4 Testbook diagnostics for MG Rover and K series engined vehicles.
- Full MG GDS/T5 diagnostics for newer MG models.
- Laser 4 wheel alignment.
- Engine upgrades for classic and modern cars.
- Engine tuning inc carburettor rebuilds and balancing.
- K series engine building and head gasket replacement.
- Air Conditioning service & recharge.
- Performance upgrades.
- Accessory fitting.
- Tyre fitting and wheel balancing (inc. wire wheels)
- Race and competition preparation
- Soft top/ hood fitting and glass window replacement.
- Brake and suspension upgrades.
Chris is also a specialist with V8 engines- MGB V8, RV8 and ZT 260. He was lucky enough to attend the MG RV8 and ZT 260 factory training courses when they were released.
Chris is currently building a new V8 engine for a client with forged pistons and rods to run a Kenne Bell supercharger and also has developed his own map for the Rousch supercharged V8s.